This role will support the growth strategy, as we are undergoing a Transformation which will enable the company to scale & support next generation SaaS products & services. In alignment with the strategy, we are seeking a manager with strong experience in supporting our digital sales operations.
You will be a critical member in the sales operations team focused on working cross functionally to enable and streamline digital / ecommerce sales processes for a high-profile SaaS tech company. This role will supply to development and deployment of new Configure, Price and Quote processes for the business unit
- To continually improve the performance and efficiency (cost of operation) of our business systems; improve benefits of the system at the lowest achievable cost while delivering the required functionality
- Leading brainstorming sessions, using market research for future products and/or product features that address our customers’ growing needs
- Help lead Digital Sales design & development projects through all phases of the product life cycle using Agile development principles
- Planning & collaborating with product marketing on how to market and promote our products and the digital store
- Working with our content team to ensure accurate training and development of support content
- Develop detailed product design & requirements documentation
- Use e-commerce platforms to enable a detailed customer experience for demos, purchase, activation, and renewals
- Lead the go to market strategy through collaboration with our e-commerce channel manager, user experience guides and collaborators
- Act as a product owner to identify, develop and evolve the product and technical requirements for the delivery and fulfillment of SaaS/PaaS products on our digital/e-commerce platforms.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Very organized with a high attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
- 4-6 years of product management experience in high-tech subscription or service-based products in a B2B environment, including use case and requirements definition
- Functional knowledge of Software as a Service, E-commerce fundamentals, and user experience design, specifically including demos, free trials, subscriptions, and renewals
- In depth experience evaluating and analyzing data and analytics, specifically for recurring, subscription-based revenue
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Commerce Cloud (required)
- Knowledge of Salesforce Flow
- Experience building cases, strategy, and alignment with product portfolios
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently while collaborating with team members to achieve campaign timelines and goals
- A good eye for UI/UX design.
Key Factors to Success:
- Financial growth of the SaaS product revenue through digital sales
- LeanData experience
- Accurate case and market needs assessments for streamlined customer journey from purchase to use.
The salary range for this position is $113,900 to $205,000 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.