Position Title: SAP Supply Chain Materials Management Specialist
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA/Possibly Remote
The Electrical Products Business of Siemens Industry, Inc. is preparing for a business transformation program to implement SAP S/4HANA as its next generation ERP architecture.
Toward achieving this goal, we are seeking a Business Excellence Professional with a sound knowledge in purchase-to-pay and material planning processes to join our Electrical Products Business Process Optimization Team. The team, headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA, drives process innovation and the effective use of systems and processes across plant and office environments.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Provide deep SAP system and process expertise for Purchase-to-Pay process with focus on Material Planning, Demand Forecasting, Inventory Management, Purchasing and Logistics Execution.
- Represent business requirements and priorities in cross-division projects, working within the larger team to establish process standards
- Drive and support continuous improvement of business performance in alignment with business unit strategies and business system capabilities.
- Partner closely with IT resources to address process improvement opportunities and to solve problems and initiate actions to prevent recurrence.
- Work with business experts to provide detailed requirements for business needs, and to plan and organize business testing and roll-out of the solution provided.
- Utilize data analytics to monitor process effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities
- Support business and IT in various testing process of enhancements (system, regression, user acceptance and performance testing).
What you will need:
- Excellent SAP MM business process knowledge particularly in flow-goods product business. S4/ HANA knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of Master Data impact on order-to-cash processes including customer master, material master and vendor master
- An understanding of the integration points between MM and other SAP modules such as SD, PP, FI/CO
- Production support: experienced in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing, and regression testing
- Ability to learn and understand custom enhancements that have been implemented in our SAP system and how they impact or enhance the Purchase-to-Pay processes.
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills - comfortable inspiring teams to bring their A-game as well as presenting to the C-suite.
- Broad experience in transforming business requirements into functional specs and performing functional testing.
- Proficient with MS tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Visio, Project, SharePoint)
What will set you ahead of the pack:
- Manufacturing/plant location experience
- Ability to work with large, distributed teams onshore and offshore with diverse competencies, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-pressure culture.
- Experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Strong business process knowledge.
- Enthusiastic and eager to take responsibility and initiative.
- Self-motivated individuals preferred.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.