Join Esri’s flagship ArcGIS Pro team to help shape the future of geospatial product integrations for Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD. This team works with experts in the field to provide integration solutions that solve complex workflows in 2D and 3D. We are a fast-paced, agile team that works with the latest technologies and design patterns to solve interesting customer-focused problems across many different industries.
We’re looking for a solid C++ developer that is also comfortable in C# user experience development using MVVM. The ideal candidate will have some fundamental knowledge of geospatial and CAD/BIM technology.
What makes this position unique?
- Working with multiple teams
- Working with experts in software development and in the industries served with CAD/BIM
- Program using native and managed code
- Support workflows for a specific user community, providing opportunities for direct customer engagement
- Create ArcGIS integration technology for ArcGIS using Modern C++
- Create MVVM UI using C#
- Work with industry-leading CAD and BIM software standards to create integration opportunities
- Build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process
- 2+ years of experience building commercial enterprise software in Modern C++
- Experience with Standard Template Library (STL)
- Experience in MVVM and C#
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field
- Knowledge of:
- MVVM application design pattern
- DBMS fundamentals
- Esri products or similar GIS or spatial software
- BIM technologies for design and space management
- CAD as used for infrastructure design and construction
- Cloud document storage technologies
- Master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $93,600 - $156,000
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.