Together we make the difference
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and manufacturing industry. With the digital enterprise portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitalization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility. DI is continuously expanding its portfolio through innovations and the integration of future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries is based in Nuremberg and employs around 75,000 people worldwide.
Become part of our team as “Head of Sales CNC Shop Floor Management Software” at one of our nationwide locations.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
- You are responsible for the implementation of the sales strategy, the business development and the sustainable success (order intake, turnover, profit, budget) of the digitalization portfolio "CNC Shop Floor Management Software".
- With a young team, you are targeting the expansion of the sales activities that are based in our company Siemens Industrial Software
- With the ambitious business plan in focus, you develop a systematic market and customer processing by your team.
- You drive and achieve sales targets in the United States and assigned Countries with End-customers.
- You maintain healthy sales funnel, identify target customers, growth enablers & multipliers in the End-customer Machine Tool Systems environment, explore opportunities at existing customers as well as new market segments.
- You will be actively supported by DI MC MTS DG in further developing the sales team and launching new products. Close cooperation in building up the new business area is the basis for mutual success.
- You and your team also act as a partner in regional sales, in particular the sales department for machine tools and the associated service, and act in concert with mutual customers.
- You have the driving role in the development of new business opportunities and plan the activities and capacities (personnel, turnover, budget) and are responsible for the subsequent implementation.
Your qualifications - well-founded and adequate
- You have a degree, e.g. as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or computer science and relevant professional and management experience
- Several years of relevant sales experience in software sales with strong proven sales success
- Comprehensive knowledge of the machine tool business and CNC Shop Floor Management Software is very desirable
- Many years of successful experience with increasing managerial and business responsibility
- Proven experience in leading a technical company, managing it and driving it on a growth path.
- High strategic experience in the Software business paired with pronounced solution and customer orientation.
- You have relevant experience in various areas of digitalization and the development of new business models.
- Excellent communication skills complete your profile
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world, who already rely on our expertise in digitization. With us you will find a team-oriented work environment, extensive training options and attractive benefits. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally through individual target agreements and a variety of career models with specialization options.
GENDER BALANCE - A working environment for women and men.
As a company, it is important to us that women and men are equally valued for their achievements and can develop professionally - even in life phases in which they are more stressed privately. We don't want to forego this potential! That is why we have initiated a variety of measures in recent years to ensure the compatibility of family, work and career.
These include a market-oriented salary, a team-oriented working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, exciting and challenging projects with well-known customers and activities with future prospects. We also offer you extensive development opportunities and participation in our share program.
This is how you get in contact with us - simply and directly
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents! Please only use our career platform, which you can reach via "Apply now".
The total compensation salary range for this position (including base + variable pay) is $156,300 to $312,600. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.