Are you a passionate software developer who wants to create value, someone who is eager to push boundaries to constantly improve the product you are working on? If you are excited about user interaction and user interface development and you enjoy working in a diverse, fun, caring, and progressive environment, come join us in our mission of developing the leading 3D reconstruction software worldwide. You will work with an innovative team to provide a solution that allows users to unlock the full value of 3D surface data. For you, clean and efficient code means building the base for future success and frequent learning is essential to your professional and personal growth.
What we offer
- Passionate and supportive working culture
- Flat hierarchies
- Strong focus on company culture: appreciative, compassionate communication, enabling and embracing diversity
- High profile team that is driven by the pursuit of excellent results
- Active ambition to become a technology leader in 3D reconstruction technology
- Well-appointed office environment and equipment in the center of Stuttgart
- Part of Esri, a global organization based in California focused on GIS and spatial analytics to enable global change
- Build UI components using xaml
- Build User Experiences to process, visualize, and share large 3D data models
- Collaborate on implementation designs with team members and across other teams
- Contribute to unit tests that back the quality of the development
- Work closely with product engineers to innovate and develop based on our SURE Engine
- 2+ years of industry experience in software development using C#
- Familiarity with MVVM and xaml
- Passion for desktop UI/UX development
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to build and deliver quality software in a team environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's or master's in GIS, geography, engineering, computer science, math, or related field
- Existing work authorization for Germany
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.