Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:FL711: Raytheon SI Gov Dixie Hwy 3520 Dixie Highway NE , Palm Bay, FL, 32905 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
About Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Raytheon Intelligence & Space, a Raytheon business, delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, cyber services and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers around the world.
About Cybersecurity, Intelligence and Services
The Cybersecurity, Intelligence and Services (CIS) business delivers full-spectrum cyber, intelligence and forward deployed service solutions to meet our customers’ most demanding challenges. Our capabilities include Our capabilities include cyber systems defense and managed services; cyber analytics and intelligence services; cyber network operations; vulnerability research; and field deployment and engineering services. CIS brings disruptive technologies, agility, and competitive offerings to customers in the intelligence community, defense, civil, and commercial markets.
We offer excellent benefits for you and your family: competitive medical, dental and vision plans, child, elderly and dependent-care programs, mental health resources, tuition assistance, employee discount programs, 401k matching, flexible work schedules (depending on program), a peer recognition and reward system and performance-based bonuses.
Our team covers the full life cycle from emulation, reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and CNO/CNE tool development. Our mission covers a wide range of targets, anything from major consumer electronics to proprietary one-off systems. In addition, the position will provide deliverables for real-world use in relatively short turn-around times.
We seek a qualified engineer that can perform as a team member on activities involved with research, reverse engineering, emulation and tool development of complex classified and unclassified software applications.
Projects will be undertaken in small teams with close coordination with customers to quickly enhance capabilities or resolve issues in existing tools for real-world applications. Working as part of a team you will also need to be familiar with source management tools such as GIT and team coordination tools like the Atlassian suite of work products. All candidates must be US citizens and be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- 10 years of strong experience with one or more of the following:
- Reverse engineering and vulnerability research on embedded/RTOS systems
- Weaponize exploits against identified 0-day vulnerabilities
- Design/develop/test cyber capabilities that pass US government standards
- Perform analysis against IP network protocols to identify, decode, decrypt and extract relevant data from network traffic
- Perform hardware analysis to identify UART or JTAG interfaces and dump firmware
- Perform file format and network protocol fuzzing and triage and reverse engineer crashes
- Experience with scalable network solutions (CISCO, etc.)
- Languages: Kernel level C/Python, Assembly (x86/64, ARM, PPC, Mips, etc.)
- Hardware/firmware/communications/OS reverse engineering
- Hardware emulation
- Oversee technical execution of teams up to 10 multi-disciplined engineers
- Quick reaction cyber capability and effects development
- Cyber operations planning and information analysis
- Typical embedded systems knowledge, including UART, boot-up sequences and updating devices
- Embedded system development and/or hardware debugging using JTAG/gdb
- Discover 0-day vulnerabilities
- Author white papers and proposals
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
TS/SCI . Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Relocation Eligible - Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements
Employee Referral Award Eligibility:
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms