Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk Info360 team is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team. You will participate in a the latest SaaS platform build out. This is a necessary position within our SaaS development organization, which is set to handle massive data scale and groundbreaking machine learning solutions.
- You will design and implement complex backend containerized and serverless microservices on AWS while applying AWS Lambda.
- You will integrate with high-scale data solutions such as AWS IoT, Kinesis and Snowflake to create comprehensive and scalable solutions.
- Develop testable, readable, and effective production-quality code.
- Architect complex, high-volume, and high-frequency data loading and transformation processes using state-of-the art ETL methods and tools.
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Be the technical lead for multiple engineering programs.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define best-in-class solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering.
- Experience building back-end data services, APIs, or microservices in a large-scale production environment.
- 5+ years experience building high-scale event-driven architectures
- Expert knowledge of AWS with services such as Aurora, RDS, S3, Fargate, Lambda, EKS (or ECS).
- Redux and state management design and implementation
- Experience building, integrating or consuming APIs from client applications
- Experience with product development and product-based workflows
Location: Remote Mexico
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).