As an established thought leader in the gas and pipeline industry, you get excited about evangelizing how geospatial understanding and GIS enable others to work smarter. You know that analyzing where things occur enables teams to solve common problems in more sophisticated ways. You understand how global gas and pipeline organizations work and how they are more successful when using GIS.
We welcome you to join Esri where you can be an industry thought leader who explains the value of GIS in current workflows and how GIS can transform organizations. You will develop industry messaging across global markets and collaborate with industry experts, marketing professionals, and external organizations to drive awareness and demand.Responsibilities
- Deliver thought leadership through regular cadence of content (for example: webinars, case studies, collateral, social media programs, videos, and event plans) that demonstrate the value of ArcGIS to gas and pipeline organizations
- Research, analyze, and monitor relevant industry and technological trends to capitalize on market opportunities
- Support strategic opportunities as a subject matter expert and work with account managers to drive penetration in key accounts
- Work and manage a team of industry and marketing professionals to support tactical and strategic messaging globally
- Stay current on the competitive landscape and participate in joint value messaging to industry executives
- Leverage industry knowledge in discussions with technology teams to ensure fit for purpose tools in ArcGIS
- 8+ years of experience at key gas and pipeline or closely related organizations and a bachelor's degree in geography, business, or similar field; or 6+ years of experience in aforementioned areas and a master's degree
- Demonstrated geospatial innovation and advanced use of software technology
- 5+ years of executive leadership experience with the ability to strategize, inspire, and achieve goals
- 5+ years of experience working in multi-discipline teams with proven ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence business and technical audiences
- Widely known, respected, and influential in your industry
- Demonstrated excellence in written communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing purpose and tactics
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $104,000 - $176,800
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.