Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world.
As a Stryker Communications Sales Representative, you are the trusted partner in booms, lights, tables and unrivaled connected operating room solutions. Stryker provides you with market leading technology that allows you to dominate market share in the integrated OR solution space. Stryker’s iSuite gives customers a customized, efficient and impeccably integrated operating room. It is designed to tackle the abundant demands within the OR and allows the healthcare professionals to optimize patient care. Your bag will include market leading booms, lights, tables, cameras, customized suspension solutions and much more
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better
Who we want:
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Game changers. Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
Customer-Oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparallel work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their performance objectives.
Network builders. People who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives.
Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
What we offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way.
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Responsibilities and duties
• Promotes and sells Stryker Communications products.
• Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
• Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
• May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
• Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
• Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
• May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
• 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
• B.A. or B.S. degree required.
• Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
• Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
• Must be able to communicate telephonically and with electronic means (i.e., email, texts, etc.).
• Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.).
• Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
• Must be able to drive an automobile.
• Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers.
• Must be able to readily solve customer complaints.
• Must have fundamental understanding of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
• Able to analyze and prioritize market potential-based call patterns.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
12 paid holidays annually
Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.
For a more detailed overview of our benefits or time off, please follow this link to learn more: US Stryker employee benefits
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program on our referral page
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential function of their role.