In this Corporate Accountant role, you will be responsible for tasks related to the month-end close process, which includes the review and analysis of financial statements. You will provide support to both domestic and international statutory audits. You will also be responsible for several international affiliate entities, ensuring they are compliant with local statutory reporting requirements.Responsibilities
- Prepare journal entries for assigned general ledger account group
- Provide ongoing variance analysis as part of our continuous accounting practices
- Monthly account reconciliations of the Balance Sheet
- Assist with monthly closing activities
- Maintain assigned international entity and reconcile general ledger accounts with local accounting firm
- Support both domestic and international entity statutory audits
- Bachelors in Accounting or in related area with an Accounting Certificate
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with accounting financial statements with the ability to prepare and analyze them
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, and problem solving
- Ability to develop strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs
- Experience with international entities and foreign currency
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with SAP or another large ERP system
- Current or actively working to obtain a CPA license
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $64,480.00 - $83,200.00.