Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
Location: Arlington, WA (near Seattle), possibly some work in Everett, WA
Hours: 4 days per week, 36 contact hours - 1.5 days operating room, 2.5 days office
Your Practice: Full spectrum ENT with large catchment area, open to subspecialty focus
- Joining 13 total ENT’s: 5 surgeons, 1 NP, 1 PA, 5 Audiologists, 1 Speech Pathologist
- 24-30 patients per day in clinic
- Hospital call schedule: shared every 9th night/weekend, compensated by call day
- Epic EMR
- Subspecialties in department include Head and Neck, Facial Plastics, and Laryngology
- Subspecialty focus welcome but not required
- Brand new and fully equipped clinical space with established referral base, ASC and 2 procedure rooms on-site
- Association with Washington State University medical school, opportunity to teach (but no requirement)
- Opportunity for research if desired
- Optum partnership tract
- Collegial local community ENT groups and excellent state academy with yearly academic meetings (NWAO)
- A degree in medicine from an accredited school and completion Otolaryngologist Residency, board eligible or certified, meet regular CME guidelines
- Board Certified, unrestricted license to practice in Washington State
- Maintain BLS certification
- Open to new graduates
- Interest in building a quickly busy practice to fill operative time at new on-site ASC, enthusiastic and contributing member of outstanding collegial group
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $386,960.00 to $562,000.00. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.