Arrow is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Junior Buyer to join our team in Guadalajara. You will be responsible for supporting new supplier lines.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Fulfill purchase orders and manage backlog.
- Expedite factory purchase orders to meet customer open order demands.
- Match open orders to customer backlog and make requested schedule changes.
- Manage allocations for backlog. Expedite backlog.
- Bond maintenance-at the direction of the material planner.
- Follow up on supplier shipments and receipts in warehouse.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 year of Purchasing experience or 2 years in Supply Chain preferred
- Oracle experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Strong English communication skills (written, verbal, listening)
What's In It for You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- 40% vacation premium
- 12 vacation days
- Vision and Dental Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Insurance
- Food Tickets
- Restaurant Tickets
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Time Off on your birthday
- On-site Café with Catering
- Saving Fund
- And more!
$ 16,816.67 - $ 19,800.00 MXN Monthly
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
MX-JAL-Tlaquepaque, Mexico (HPE Guad office)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing