Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:FL711: Raytheon SI Gov Dixie Hwy 3520 Dixie Highway NE , Palm Bay, FL, 32905 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Vulnerability Research and Reverse Engineer
In addition to competitive salaries, CODEX offers excellent benefits for you and your family: competitive medical, dental and vision plans, child, elderly and dependent-care programs, mental health resources, tuition assistance, employee discount programs, 401k matching, flexible work schedules (depending on program), a peer recognition and reward system along with performance-based bonuses.
Vulnerability Researcher/Reverse Engineer
Our team covers the full life cycle from emulation, reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and CNO/CNE tool development for various operating systems. Our mission covers a wide range of targets, anything from major consumer electronics to proprietary one-off systems. In addition, the position will provide deliverables for real-world use in relatively short turn-around times.
We seek a qualified engineer that has an expert level knowledge of C/C++code. This engineer will be relied upon to analyze source code for to find vulnerabilities. In addition, general vulnerability research, reverse engineering, development, testing, maintenance, and modification of complex classified and unclassified software applications.
Projects will be undertaken in small teams with close coordination with customers to quickly enhance capabilities or resolve issues in existing tools for real-world applications.
- TS/SCI Clearance required
- Practical knowledge of project execution
- Ability to make enhancements to and develop software tools
- Understanding of low-level programming concepts
- Familiarity with stack frames, calling conventions, and memory management
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stacks, routing protocols, or others)
- Experience with source management tools
- Experience with assembly language (x86/64, ARM, PPC, Mips, etc.)
- Utilizing full system emulation for research and analysis
- Experience Reverse engineering using IDA/Ghidra/BinaryNinja
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stacks, wire-level protocols, RF communications, BGP, routing protocols, or others)
- Linux or other OS reversing
TS/SCI Clearance required. Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship required.
Bachelor’s degree (STEM preferred) and typically 5 years’ of prior related experience or an advance degree with 3 years’ of experience.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
Relocation Eligible - Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms