We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Sage Inside Sales Representative
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and drive to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing new and/or exiting customers tele-virtually in an assigned territory comprising of Acute Care hospitals, Critical access hospitals, and Rehabilitation facilities.
- Manage, prospect, and build relationships within assigned territory accounts to meet and exceed annual forecast expectations, including consistent new business
- Manage a healthy sales pipeline including foresting of business
- Meet and exceed activity expectations and goals as provided by Regional Manager:
- Sales Call goals
- Appointment goals
- Presentation goals
- Use of time/Time management
- Territory Management
- Salesforce.com goals and targets
- Travel into the field Quarterly to Support Selling Efforts/Implementation of Products
- Establish Best Practice related to Daily Activity Fundamentals
- Communicate with your Regional Manager and Stryker sales and marketing on a regular basis per Manager expectations
- Immediately respond when competitive or threats to your business arise
- Be responsive to voicemail/e-mail in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with outside Field Reps, Regional Sales Managers, Strategic Account Managers, and other leaders
- Be a student of your products, clinical studies, competition and overall business
- Understand and utilize salesforce.com effectively and efficiently
- Prioritize account activity, opportunities and peripheral responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of all sales tools
- Utilize all technology available to enhance communication with your contacts.
- Plan for and participate in Manager work-withs, weekly team meetings, Friday call ins, Lunch and Learns and other training events including national sales meetings.
- Provide various monthly, quarterly and annual reports requested by management.
- Respond promptly to administrative requirements or requests from Sage including expense reporting
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1-3 years business to business sales experience preferred (field or phone)
- Previous experience in concept selling
- Experience with Microsoft and CRM
- Verified success, i.e. ranking, awards, etc
- Openness to consider future relocation for growth into outside field sales in various markets across the country
- Will consider recent graduates with strong GPA and strong achievement accolades
- Excellent articulation and presentation ability
- Time management skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Problem Solving skills
- At times, may be required to move, set up and demonstrate products weighing up to 50 pounds - reach, push, or pull in order to accomplish job accountabilities.
- May involve prolonged periods of stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting, standing, and/or crawling as appropriate.
- Coordination of the eye, hand and foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination / memory, reading ability and memory retention
- May handle various materials including but limited to: durcot fabric, nylon fabric, Velcro, zippers, product components comprised of rubber, metals and coated products.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Exercise discretion and independence when applying professional expertise
- Must be able to possess written and oral communication / present to large groups of people
- Must be able to manage time and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records
- Must possess unwavering ethics & integrity in a competitive and demanding work environment
- Excellent customer service skills
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about the Sage Infection and Injury Prevention Products:
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com