Country:United States of America
Location:HOH12: Wheels & Brakes - Troy 101 Waco Street, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Specialist, Operations for the Wheel & Brake business. You will be working as an individual contributor to improve how Landing Systems Supply Chain supports and meets the needs of the value stream, while aligning with the Supply Chain (SC) commodity teams and the needs of the wider business. In this role, you will combine analysis and reporting along with hands-on application within each of the departments in Supply Chain to ensure excellence in the overall performance of operations.
This role serves in an Onsite capacity. Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite.
- Be the Operational SC member of the value stream for Wheel & Brake, including supporting the new product introduction.
- Represent SC at daily Tier reviews, IPT, Customer, and other appropriate meetings involving supply and demand.
- Create and provide cadenced Supply Chain health reports to internal customers.
- Coordinate with Procurement to manage Supply issues providing clear, accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders.
- Support the business in the development and implementation of supplier strategies and projects to improve quality, cost, and delivery performance.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment and to deliver resolution to complex supplier issues and drive systemic lessons learned.
- Work in a matrix organization and use effective influencing skills to ensure materials are delivered to plan.
- Be accountable for facilitating the resolution of problems with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate and present data to leadership.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years of experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- U.S. Person (U.S. citizen, permanent resident, refugee or asylee) or eligible to obtain necessary export authorizations required. Https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-22/chapter-I/subchapter-M/part-120/subpart-C/section-120.62
- Experience with logistics, inventory management, and/or procurement
- Supply Chain and Operations experience
- Experience with Enterprise Planning Resource (ERP) and/or Material Requirements Planning (MRP) software.
- Experience with Microsoft office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Experience working in a SIOP Organization
- Experience with SAP
- Continuous Improvement (ACE) problem solving background.
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain or Engineering
- Working knowledge of data analysis with the ability to develop actionable insights from the data.
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced role with strict deadlines.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Advanced Structures team leverages advanced materials and additive manufacturing to develop complex interior and exterior solutions. These solutions ensure structural integrity of the aircraft, help aircraft take off and land, stay trim in the air, move forward, carry cargo and conduct rescues. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection.
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions.
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms