Mode of Employment: permanent / full time
We have lots of ideas about how to drive digitalization in companies successfully. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
We are seeking an experienced IT Strategy Manager to lead our IT initiatives and support the development of our technology roadmap. As a key member of our Digital IT Strategy team, you will be responsible for defining and executing our company's IT strategy, ensuring it aligns with our business goals and objectives.
• Align - Align with Siemens Strategy, Business and Corporate Functions Strategy, and IT Leadership. Reflect market trends/ innovations and needs for change.
• Define - Lead development of IT Strategy and formulation of directions, guiding principles, frameworks, focus topics/ priorities, major changes, objectives, and values together with stakeholders (including a breakdown by different stakeholders and their strategic measures).
• Communicate & socialize - Make the organization aware of IT Strategy, desired business outcomes, targeted major changes, and their reasons. Ensure teams understand how they will contribute to the strategy's success and overall goals.
• Implement - Trigger, guide, consult and orchestrate IT strategy implementation – enforce relevant implementation support if necessary.
• Measure - Develop and maintain strategy implementation target system/ KPIs with stakeholders.
What you need to make real what matters.
• Master’s degree in IT (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems) or business administration with a focus on IT or a similar degree
• Many years of IT leadership experience in large international IT organizations or IT strategy consulting; with a proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategies, preferably in complex/ federated organizational structures
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication in English and collaboration skills on all levels of the organization
• Strong business acumen with cross-industry experience (e.g., Software/Technology, Industrial, Building, Mobility, and Financial Services) and understanding of the interplay between technology and business objectives
• Strong understanding of current trends and technologies, including cloud computing, data analytics & AI, cybersecurity, and IT sustainability, as well as emerging technologies like the industrial metaverse
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you need information on the application process.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team