We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Who we want
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
As a Senior Downstream Product Manager for our ENT (Ears, Nose, Throat) business unit, you will help develop and direct marketing programs for a significant product or product category so they can continue developing and growing the business.
- Author and leverage marketing team to create key strategy documents: strategic plan, annual marketing plan, product launch plans, etc
- Surface new or unexpressed customer needs, leading to product/program improvements
- Adhere to organizational protocols, practices and procedures for gathering competitive information
- Drive segmentation and targeting methods to improve commercial efficiency
- Develop pricing approach consistent with the marketing strategy and brand positioning
- Accurately forecast resource needs
- Establish metrics and goals/success criteria and milestones
- Demonstrate financial acumen
- Hold self and others accountable to deliver high quality results with passion, energy, and drive to meet business priorities
- Mentor, develop and inspire others
- Collaborate and influence others on cross-functional teams, advancing partnerships to achieve business objectives
- Develop key relationships with industry/market thought leaders, organizations, and institutions, in collaboration with other marketing leaders
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of work experience required
- 3+ years medical device or marketing/sales experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com