Oregon Medical Group/Optum is a primary care-based, multi-specialty group with offices throughout the Eugene and Springfield area. The group was established in 1988 when local clinicians envisioned a new practice that would allow them to provide patient-centered care and to live and work in the Willamette Valley.
More than 30 years later, the same elements drive the organization’s success and attract new clinicians to the community. Oregon Medical Group now consists of internists, family practitioners, pediatricians, obstetricians/gynecologists and many specialties including orthopedics, otolaryngology, endocrinology, pain management, podiatry, rheumatology, dermatology, sports medicine and neurology. We have a wide variety of ancillary services to support quality patient care and access, including laboratories, diagnostic imaging, a women’s health center, infusion services, anticoagulation, audiology, physical therapy and travel medicine.
As part of our continued growth, we are recruiting a Non-Interventional Musculoskeletal Physiatrist to join our Pain Management team in the Eugene/Springfield community. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life. And we are looking for amazing clinicians like you! The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Average Patients per day: 20 -25 patients
- 4 or 5 day work week
- Comfortable seeing mostly adult patients; non-interventional procedures in the clinic, depending on training, desire. E.g. joint injections, TPIs, manipulation, botox, EMGs, etc. Ultrasound-guided injection training strongly preferred. Experience administering Botox preferred.
- Medical Assistant to support Physician; rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow up appointments.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Physical Medicine & Rehab (PMR)
- Unrestricted OR Physician License or ability to obtain
- Current OR DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Current BLS
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Employee Wellness Program
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
To help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
Integrity: Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
Compassion: Walk in the shoes of people we serve and those with whom we work.
Relationships: Build trust through collaboration.
Innovation: Invent the future, learn from the past.
Performance: Demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
From our flexible delivery models to evidence-based interventions, we're approaching care in a unique way - unlike anyone else in the marketplace. Care delivery represents a significant investment, growth and performance opportunity for Optum and you.
Ready to be a part of something great? Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.