Waters Corporation is the world's leading specialty measurement company focused on improving human health and well-being through the application of high-value analytical technologies and industry leading scientific expertise. They offer:
We have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Inside Sales Account Manager to join the team in France. As a member of this team, you will be armed with the Clinical Business Unit portfolio then tasked with developing sales leads into well qualified opportunities, and to deliver incremental after-market revenue. Effective customer relationship skills, commercial competence and the ability to effectively negotiate are needed to succeed in this role. The role will be accountable for a defined sales territory within France with clear goals and an extraordinary deal of flexibility in how you approach this task.
Reporting to the European Clinical Inside Sales Manager, this position will join a hardworking, agile team to deliver innovative solutions to address high unmet needs and establish Waters as the leader in clinical LC-MS diagnostics markets. This position is remote role and therefore can be based anywhere in the France.Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed the defined territory sales plan; forecast sales performance accurately
- Develop and implement the territory sales plan to grow business within the territory assigned by your Sales Manager
- Make daily outbound telephone calls and communicate via email to all organizational levels and functional areas in accounts where purchasing decisions are made
- Capitalize on training opportunities to develop in depth knowledge of our clinical solutions beneficial to proactively uncover new opportunities within assigned accounts to generate ambitious revenue growth
- Develop organizational skills to work within cross functional teams to achieve organizational objectives, lead sales territory activities and communicate efforts clearly within the organization
- Understand the competitive landscape within accounts to position like or better product offerings to customers.
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer directions to the organization.
- Apply data sources to analyse and develop sales opportunities prioritizing them from the greatest return on investment.
- Support marketing programs and actively participate in sales challenges assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Complete assigned tasks and reports in a timely, accurate and complete manner while improving efficiency during key selling time.
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific areas such as chemistry, biology, biochemistry or life sciences
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience is required.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience working in the clinical market (IVD or life sciences) with liquid chromatography and/or Mass Spectrometry instruments.
- 5+ years of experience in Chemistry and/or Reagent Sales
- Committed and eager to achieve results with a growing attitude (commercial driven)
- Committed to ensure the best customer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and individual sense of accountability
- Deadline and detail oriented as a self-starter, able to deliver while working independently and remotely but still maintaining close connections and team collaborations
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills (mainly remotely – by phone, online and e-mail) to multi-task and meet deadlines according to the business needs
- Positive and constructive attitude, and strong sense of commitment
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a constantly evolving business environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% for occasional customer visits as well as internal meetings/trainings accordingly
- Excellent communication skills in English & French required.
- Additional European language skills (namely German, Dutch, Italian or Spanish) can be an advantage
We are proud to be a “Best Place to Work” for equality as awarded by the European Human Rights Campaign Foundation and at Wilmslow we work with a number of partners including Stonewall, STEM Women and STEM Returners in ensuring we are an open and inclusive environment where people can bring their whole selves to work – this is really important to us! When you join Waters you can contribute to this mission by joining our European EDI Hub.Company Description:
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, starting with liquid chromatography technologies in the 1960s. Since then, Waters has pioneered analytical techniques across markets including Clinical Diagnostics, Food & Environmental, Pharmaceuticals, and Materials. In Clinical Diagnostics, Waters has leading LC-MS technologies, which are already used for many applications including therapeutic drug monitoring, newborn screening, and endocrinology.
With the growth in precision medicine, it is an exciting time for LC-MS in clinical diagnostics. For 10+ years, PCR-NGS techniques have been widely used for clinical diagnostics. Clinicians now want a real-time understanding of disease states, requiring a more complete picture of proteins, lipids, and steroids. LC-MS based assays are critical to provide this level of insight with their analytical specificity, sensitivity, and capacity to analyze simultaneously multiple analytes.
Our vision is for Waters to lead the continued broad-based adoption of LC-MS. This will be accelerated by continued innovation including new ionization methods, improved ease of use, as well as novel applications in ‘omics’ research and anatomical pathology.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.