As Treasury Manager you will be responsible for managing staff and coordinating resources in a full spectrum of treasury processing and reporting efforts. You will interact frequently with internal and external systems, support staff, spearhead banking requests, and drive ERP and application-based technical initiatives. You will manage extensive processing of bank documentation for multiple domestic and international entities, including the complex opening of international accounts and periodic Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be responsible for reconciliations relating to cash and investments, with an emphasis on understanding and disseminating cash management controls and documenting these in written and visual formats. Frequent communication with banking and brokerage business partners is required, particularly with respect to international issues.Responsibilities
- Serve as primary technical contact for financial transaction research and process improvement initiatives
- Manage multiple banking and investment broker relationships
- Manage and respond to banking requested documentation, including for international and domestic account openings and KYC compliance
- Manage bank account and investment reconciliations and reporting
- Create and maintain treasury control documentation
- Oversee Letter of Credit/Bank Guarantee/Bond application processing
- Provide financial audit support
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance with 8 years of relevant experience working with banking system or ERP transaction security controls including 3+ years of experience with coordination or leadership responsibilities; or a Master's degree (preferred) with 6 years of relevant experience as outlined and 3 years leadership experience
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience working in a multi-currency environment with international operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, and problem solving
- Possess strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs
- 4+ years of experience in a financial institution technical support environment
- Experience with Visio or other flowcharting tools
- Understanding of banking KYC documents and processes
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $83,200.00 - $140,920.00.