- Lead and manage a team of software engineers working on the SaaS transformation of Siemens state-of-the-art simulation software.
- Assume ownership of the delivery of the technical product
- Develop and expand the team to meet the future strategic needs
- Set clear expectations with individuals based on their level and role.
- Meet regularly with individuals to discuss performance and development and provide feedback and coaching
- You empower teams and avoid micro-management
- Ability to make and own decisions
- Work with Project Management team to plan the delivery of the product
- Contribute to product strategy, architectural decisions, and help drive technical solutions
- Has key technical skills to drive strategic technical goals
- Ensures that quality is not compromised
- Comfortable explaining team's feedback to executives as well as discussing technical trade-offs in Product Development with engineers
- Identification of risks and communication to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a relevant field
- 5 years experience with Software Development in one or more programming languages
- 3 years experience in a technical leadership role with minimum 2 years experience in a people management, supervision leadership role
- Minimum 3 years experience in cloud computing technologies field, including delivering and operating SaaS products.
The salary range for this position is $95,800 to $172,400 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.