Siemens Smart Infrastructure Logistics is looking for a Quality/Inventory/Reporting Manager for our Southaven, MS facility. Our growing facility has more than three hundred employees providing logistics services for the Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries divisions within Siemens. Within our facility this position will have direct responsibility for all activities within the quality and inventory teams. In addition to driving the strategic objectives around quality & inventory management within the facility and supporting the development of the digital transformation of reporting within the DC.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. The Southaven Facility is focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Safety: The most important responsibility of this role is ensuring employee safety. Walk the Talk, supporting a Zero Harm Culture
- Quality: Drive continuous improvement of processes and systems to achieve zero defects. In addition to developing and implementing corrective actions for found defects.
- Reporting: Report out of on key KPIs for Quality and Inventory. Then utilize the results to collaborate with the operations team to drive improvements.
- Reporting: Lead the development and roll out of key KPI dashboard reporting for North America by utilizing SAP, Snowflake and Tableau.
- Inventory: Improve foundational inventory discipline and production flow to meet inventory accuracy and inventory turn-over requirements. Also sustain inventory accuracy thresholds to satisfy corporate requirements. Then lead the annual inventory exemption testing and physical inventories.
- Conduct team resource planning, staffing, training, communication and performance management.
- Champion an environment of collaboration and a focus on achieving results within your team and across peer groups.
- Deliver effective change leadership to drive business changes
- You will communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree.
- 5-8 plus years’ experience in an inventory/process improvement leadership.
- Highly effective written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Tableau and Snowflake platforms
- Experience with physical inventory
- 3-5 years of relevant SAP WM/EWM experience.
- You will effectively act as a leader of teams with formal supervisory authority.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, motivate and manage others to achieve results.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing or other environment leading other leaders.
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
- Skilled in data analysis using MS Excel or other tools to measure and manage performance.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience with automation and digital manufacturing technology
- Lean, Six Sigma certification
- APICS (CPIM) certification
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and PTO as needed.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.