Job Title: Fusa Consulting Lead
Job Reference #: 357776
Job Location: Austin, TX, Novi, MI, Remote - US
Functional Safety Consulting Manager – Worldwide
- Provide technical leadership and manage senior technical team delivering consulting services covering a broad range of applications and world-wide geography
- Work with sales teams to present functional safety solutions to potential customers and create the material to help close business (such as Statements of works).
- Accurately forecast quarterly consulting revenue for Functional Safety accounts.
- Serve as project manager to ensure successful consulting delivery for customer success.
- Global travel will be involved
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Must have experience in:
- Managing senior technical teams
- Understanding customer technical requirements
- Estimating scope and effort for meeting customer project requirements
- Developing customer proposals and SOWs
- Managing delivery of consulting projects for successful customer results
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Functional Safety, ISO 26262, and Automotive Market
- Experience in running or implementing functional safety on ICs / SOCs
- Direct experience in Part 5, 8, 9 and 11 of ISO 26262. Additional experience in Part 6 is a benefit.
- Experience in generation of safety work products such as: D-FMEA, FMEDA, DFA, FTA, and development of safety requirements
- Must understand how to develop safety mechanisms within ICs / SOCs – either in hardware or in software.
- Must have experience in the development of complex Integrated Circuits
- Must understand how Integrated Circuits are developed from requirements through architecture/design through functional verification through physical design.
- Must understand how to read and analysis RTL designs.
- Experience using EDA Tools such as functional verification, synthesis, and DFT is a benefit.
- Experience using EDA Tools that focus on Functional Safety is a benefit.
- Good communication skills
- Good project/program management skills
- Ability to create and manage schedules
- Ability to manage action items and tasks
- Ability to interact with customers at a project management level (communicate status, issues, risks, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and with customers
The total cash compensation range for this position is $181,300 to $362,600 with 20% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.