Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is changing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Vodafone, Daimler, and Klarna to advance humanity through the power of software and collaboration. We have over 200,000 customers worldwide, and Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.
Our Enterprise Advocate team builds and implements a consultative sales strategy. They sell select products and services to our largest customers. At the same time, we want the Enterprise Advocate to be an advocate for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us improve customer experience. They lead a territory sales strategy, working arm-in-arm with our own Account Managers, Solution Engineering, Channel Partners, Product and Marketing organization.
Located in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany, France or Poland, you will report to the Sales Director, Work Management.What you'll do
- Drive adoption of Atlassian's new Work Management platform by implementing a sales plan for your assigned territory
- Plan and communicate on funnel/account/territory status, resource requirements, challenges, and successes
- Champion teamwork with other parts of the Atlassian's GTM organization on ensuring customers are educated on the benefits of our Work Management solutions
- Engage with existing customers and uncover opportunities with BDRs, SEs, Channel Sales, Partners, and Account Managers
- "Be the change you seek" and demonstrate unselfish leadership while helping Atlassian to improve our ability to better serve our marketplace
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS closing sales experience within large enterprise accounts
- Experience using CRM to manage opportunities and correlate sales metrics
- Experience with consultative sales methodologies
- Solution-based selling to VP and C-level Executives at larger companies
- Experience working with BDRs, Customer Success, and Channel Sales
- Background in meeting a personal revenue quota
- You've contributed to a team-based culture in a positive, impactful way
- You're fluent in German
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team