About The Company
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
HR Solutions Function
The HR Solutions function is responsible for leading and project managing major new system implementation, development and maintenance related to Asia Human Resources. The team works closely with the Asia and Global HR Solutions team, HR Technology and our partners in all functions of HR to implement thoughtful processes and technology solutions that drive efficiency, reduce the cost of operations and mitigate operational risk across HR globally.
• Act as Subject Matter Export for all HR processes and operation model.
• Work as consultant to provide operation solution to accommodate new business requirement and /or regulation update.
• Responsible for design and update all process related documentations like SOP, process map and etc.
• Responsible for all process/operation model related training and communication.
• Initiate process re-engineering review proactively and periodically to encourage ongoing optimize needs to increase efficiency and improve user experience.
• Global/regional/local process/operation model support including answer inquires, troubleshooting, testing and etc.
• Assist project manager to design communication materials for variant HR projects.
• Responsible for data maintenance and data validation in HR system.
• Other tasks and projects that manager assigned.
• Bachelor degree or above
• At least 4 years' relevant experience would generally be expected to find the skills required for this role
• Deep Understanding all HR business processes
• Knowledge of SAP SF, Workday or similar HRM systems
• Process optimization project experience is preferred
• Project management experience is preferred
• Strong problem solving skills, high degree of initiative and creativity with a quality focus and strong attention to detail.
• Outstanding communication skills and a strong team player
• Successful candidate will have a roll up your sleeves “can do” mindset.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-changing environment
• Knowledge of Excel, Visio, MS Project and other process documentation tools
• Strong analytics and PPT writing skill.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• With experience on process automation systems / tools will be an advantage
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team