"Are you ready to support customers and their desire to learn our MV Perfect Harmony drives as our next Customer Service Instructor?"Position Overview:
- The Customer Service Instructor will be the primary point of contact for our customers and employees regarding training on Medium Voltage Drives.
- The Customer Service Instructor will interact with all aspects of Siemens internal teams to develop training curriculums for our internal and external customers.
- Position will reside in New Kensington, PA and will require 75% of travel to external sites for training.
- Conducts MV Drive training for the variety of Product Lines the New Kensington Factory supports.
- Develops Training Curriculum and Material for training secessions based on core technical datasets as well as specific customer needs.
- Leads hands on training in the factory when applicable.
- Coordinates with the Aftermarket Manager regarding training quotes and schedules.
- Visits Customer sites to provide in-classroom and hands on training when applicable.
- Completes on-site and in-house troubleshooting for sophisticated products and other related products for customers
- Offers suggestions and recommendations for specific customer related inquires.
- Conveys technical knowledge via the generation of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Tips & Tricks, Application Notes, etc. and provides Technical Support when applicable.
- Assists with continuous improvement opportunities within the Field Service Team.
- Review student critiques and identify needed changes to course content and delivery for incorporation in future class courseware
- Assist with LD courseware updates from HQ
- Assist with Maintaining US courseware and manages updates
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Five (5) to Seven (7) years of Variable Frequency Drive related experience.
- Direct previous experience presenting and training to customers.
- Proven track record to professionally manage customer communication for sophisticated issues and /or critical situations.
- Proven track record to work closely with a variety of roles such as field service, engineering, and product management to effectively prioritize and resolve customer issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully demonstrates extensive knowledge on Siemens Perfect Harmony Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) GH180: including but not limited to - Gen1, Gen2, Gen3, Gen4, Gen5, WC2 & WC3 drives.
- Successfully demonstrates knowledge on Siemens Sinamics Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) including but not limited to - GH150, SM150, GL150, GM150, SL150.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Who designs your future? You do.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.