What will your role be?
As the Industry Process Consultant you will:
- Lead Simulia North America technical sales engagements with focus on next general 3DExperience technology throughout multiple industries.
- Explain, demonstrate and prove the value of 3DS Solutions to our partners/ clients through technical expertise to support the revenue sales plan - Opportunity centric / primary Industry & primary Brand
- Transfer skills by sharing technical knowledge internally and/or to partners
- Define and qualify with Partner/Customer the Demonstration Use Cases
- Deliver accurate demonstration and proof of concepts
- SIMULIA technical resource (presales) in North America focused on multiple industries including Aerospace and Defense, High Tech, T&M and Life Sciences.
- Work with Client Executives and SIMULIA sales representatives on account strategic growth initiatives including:
- Technical project planning.
- Qualification of growth opportunities.
- Diagnose customer requirements.
- Assessment of the "as-is" customer environment.
- Design and architect solutions.
- Implement technical proofs.
- Propose an aligned "to-be" solution.
- Prove solution value to help sales close business opportunities.
- Enable Value Engagement solution selling with the Dassault Systèmes sales ecosystem.
- Perform prospect needs assessments, architect solutions and generate high-value solution proposals.
- Effectively communicate the SIMULIA solution value and technology; via presentation, demonstrations and technical proof of concepts.
- Deliver technical proof of concept and training to demonstrate the solution.
Key Success Factors
- Master’s Degree with 10+ of experience.
- Deep understanding of 3D electromagnetic field simulation for a wide range of applications including RF/Microwave design, optics and photonics, antenna design and installed performance, specific absorption rate (SAR), bio-electromagnetics, co-existence, de-sense and interference, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and environmental effects (E3), Signal Integrity (SI) and Power Integrity (PI).
- Experience in Numerical and simulation techniques for electromagnetic and multi-physics analysis.
- Analyzing and interpreting results of electromagnetic simulation to meet end-user requirement.
- Experience working in High-tech, Aerospace and Defense, and/or Life Sciences industries or supporting customers in relevant engineering related applications.
- Minimum 10 years proven experience managing the implementation of electromagnetic simulations and related microwave/RF/antenna, EMC/EMI and thermal/electromechanical problems including Time domain and Frequency domain methods.
- Extensive knowledge on computational Electromagnetics software tools, such as SIMULIA CST Studio Suite and Antenna Magus.
- Candidate must be able to effectively develop and deliver complex solution and demonstrations to existing and potential customers.
- Excellent presentation skills; comfort discussing aligning complex engineering solutions with organizational needs and technical requirements with both engineering and IT directors, managers, lead engineers and analysts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills illustrating the ability to create engineering solutions to engineering challenges.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, proactive problem solving, objective driven.
- Must be able to work in both individual and team situations.
- Must be comfortable learning emerging technologies and be a self-starter.
- Experience working within a software sales environment is preferable.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team