Associate Sales Representative
This is an entry level sales position that will require you to learn our products, market and industry. Through determination, networking and market data, this position will seek out surgeons to educate, promote, market and sell these products in assigned geographic location.
Essential job functions:
- Conducts regular sales calls in person to develop customer relationships and follow up on leads in order to promote, market and sell products. Prospects for new accounts and seeks opportunities to increase sales with existing customers. Listens to customer needs and suggests appropriate products/solutions.
- Ensures that customers are serviced in accordance with company standards and policies. Ensures customer satisfaction and obtains regular feedback and continually works to improve processes and services. Resolves customer requests and complaints efficiently
- Meets established quotas and sales goals.
- Completes required sales reports, expense, and regulatory records accurately and promptly.
- Mastery of arthroplasty procedures and differentiation of product offering.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- 0-2 years of previous sales experience
- Ability to work in an operating room environment
- Willingness to travel within your defined region
- Willingness to relocate if/when the opportunity arises
- Ability to master anatomy, pathology, procedures, products and application as evidenced by 90% pass rate on all competency testing
- Must possess a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcomes
- Must be a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, have the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be customer focused
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Computer proficiency
- A valid driver's license
- Documented successful sales performance indicating consistent outperformance of peer group and assigned goals
- Medical device or Business-to-Business sales experience
12 paid holidays annually
Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.
For a more detailed overview of our benefits or time off, please follow this link to learn more: US Stryker employee benefits
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program on our referral page
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential function of their role.