Be part of a team that provides world-class technical support, ensuring our customers succeed and make effective, intelligent geospatial decisions all around the globe. As a Support Analyst, you will connect with people to understand their goals and support their quest to positively impact the world around them. Being proactive and resourceful, you will be able to innovate new and creative solutions to solve our most challenging issues internally and externally while working in a dynamic and high-performing environment.Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality technical support and customer service to Esri end users through effective communication and efficient troubleshooting
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues, including the usage and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related technologies
- Work well in a high-energy, fast-paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative culture
- Maintain comprehensive case documentation in the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Work in other technical areas of software support as needed such as identifying issues and logging defects
- 2+ years of professional or customer service experience in a similar position, supporting similar responsibilities
- Professional experience providing customer service and troubleshooting with customers and users
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to communicate with customers written and verbal of varying technical aptitudes in both GIS and information technology
- Proficient time management skills
- Strong understanding of information technology concepts to including security, networking, installation, configuration, and performance
- Understanding of SAML such as: Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Google Workspace, Okta, and Shibboleth
- Bachelor's in geography, computer science, data science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field
- Professional experience with Esri software or various software systems
- Background in software support or technical customer service with direct end-user contact
- Proficient in cloud computing technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Working knowledge or the ability to learn the configuration, usage, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns, including service-oriented and cloud
- Master’s in geography, computer science, data science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $58,240.00 - $93,600.00.