EnerSys Advanced Systems (EAS) is a specialty division of EnerSys (EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications). EAS specializes in energy solutions for aerospace/defense and medical industries. (https://www.enersys.com/en/industries/aerospace-defense/). We are growing and looking for individuals that share a common interest in aerospace/defense/medical industry and want to work in this exciting environment.
What We’re Offering
- 3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision for employee and dependents at a discounted rate
- Life insurance, short term disability, educational reimbursement, flex spending and employee stock purchase plan
- 401K (we match 100% at 6% contribution level)
- Culture: We value and strive for excellence in all that we do through innovative technology by creating long lasting relationships with our stakeholders, co-workers, and customers. We continentally strive to foster teamwork, engagement and enhance our employee’s skills and competence by providing appropriate training.
Carry out various tasks to complete product assembly for 1st shift starting at $18.50/hour with possibility of step-progression increases within your first year!
- Start-up and operate equipment
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to equipment as necessary
- Understand and follow all department instructions and procedures
- Visually inspect material for defects
- Control scrap
- Must be able to count and record production as necessary
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleanliness procedures
- Follow all ISO, environmental, and safety procedures
- Perform mechanical works using hand/power tools to construct and manufacture products
- Pack and secure materials for transport
- Working as part of a production team, operate efficiently and effectively to ensure production targets are met, liaise with maintenance of any machine issues to ensure machine downtime is kept to a minimum
This position at EnerSys Advanced Systems require access to information, or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens, or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US Citizens, or US Permanent Residents (“Greencard holders"), and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights, to be considered for a position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime.
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
- This position requires working in a plant/warehouse environment. Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/Minority/Female/Vets/Disabled