Elastic is the company behind the Elastic Stack - Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, Elastic helps people explore and analyze their data differently using the power of search. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Elastic offers their employees benefits like:
The Senior Sales Executive (SSE) at Elastic is a hybrid role responsible for driving sales action to end-users in specific industry segments jointly with key local partners. This role requires both Direct/high-touch and indirect/Partner engagements. The SSE will also be responsible for evangelizing Elastic’s value proposition within the partner organization and closing enterprise deals in conjunction with the Partner’s sales team within a specific industry segment. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, and operations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work jointly with strategic key local partners as a sales specialist to drive the sales action to end-users.
- Work with the regional partner organization to execute GTM plans in Japan and develop region-specific capacity plans, driving influenced ACV growth and delivering customer success.
- Take joint Elastic-partner sales plays, offerings, and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement.
- Joint solution development & execution - Commercialize industry solutions or product extensions to leverage partner IP and vertical expertise with Elastic teams.
- Execute, manage, and deliver Japan pipeline and revenue tied to strategic partners and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive execution in concert with the local ecosystem resources.
- Identify target accounts and sign off with sales and partner leadership.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on a recurring basis with partners, Partner Sales teams, Sales Regions & Business Development teams.
- Maintain pipelines and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments. Conduct regular cadence between strategic partners, and Elastic Japan stakeholders.
- Communications - Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of Elastic's ecosystem strategy & execution results. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Work with strategic partners and Elastic Partner SAs to craft mutually-beneficial business models and solution offerings that drive new opportunities in the market.
- Educate partner staff on Elastic's technology and how our technology fits into their overall GTM strategy and portfolio of products and services offerings.
What You Bring Along:
- 8+ years in Direct / Indirect Sales roles focused on SaaS subscriptions with demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue through strategic Partners and system integrators in Japan.
- Experience selling jointly with key local partners in Japan to specific industry segments.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and other relevant data center technologies from the application layer, through storage and fabric layers.
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and have a substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
Elastic is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability status.