Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Analyst to join our Customer Solution Group, supporting all post-sales teams. As a Data Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in driving analysis and providing valuable insights to the business, empowering data-driven decision-making and enhancing customer satisfaction.Responsibilities:
- Drive end-to-end analytical development - from consulting with the business to understand requirements, translating their needs into an analytical problem, performing the analysis, and delivering results through storytelling to your stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough data analysis, focusing on customer-related metrics and key performance indicators, to uncover trends, patterns, and correlations that drive actionable insights.
- Utilize Looker, our primary analytics platform (or similar tools such as Tableau or Power BI), to create and maintain visually compelling dashboards and reports that effectively communicate complex data insights to stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of our data, including operational metrics, customer behavior and satisfaction, workflows, etc. enabling you to provide actionable recommendations that enhance the overall operations of the team and retention of our customer experience.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement by conducting data-driven analysis and leveraging feedback from post-sales teams, contributing to the continuous enhancement of customer satisfaction and retention strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and integrate data from various sources, ensuring data quality and accuracy, which serves as a foundation for comprehensive analysis.
- Provide regular reporting and performance updates to relevant stakeholders, showcasing key findings, emerging trends, and actionable recommendations to drive continuous improvement.
- Leverage SQL to conduct data manipulation and querying (in dbt)
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Data Analyst in an enterprise software environment
- Demonstrating a track record of delivering impactful insights and driving business outcomes through data analysis
- Experience with data related to customer management and support operations
- Proficiency in Looker (or similar tools like Tableau or Power BI) is required, enabling you to create and maintain complex dashboards and reports that transform raw data into actionable insights.
- Experience working with diverse datasets to help manage business metrics and key performance indicators.
- Solid understanding of data analysis techniques and their practical application to real-world business challenges.
- Experience generating visual representations such as graphs, charts or heatmaps to facilitate data interpretation and communication of results with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency with SQL is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, allowing you to effectively present complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, coupled with critical and strategic thinking abilities, enabling you to identify opportunities for improvement and provide actionable recommendations.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Management, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related experience
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.