The Role: Specialist I, Commercial Contract Support
Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 08
The Location: Pasig, PH
The Team: The Contract Support Team is responsible for providing Contract Management support for the Commercial Team here in Manila.
What’s in it for you: Contract Support responsibilities include providing assistance to sales with data entry and administrative activities supporting the up-front new sale and renewal management process. Ensure the timely and accurate processing of contracts post client acceptance of commercial proposal.
• Perform contract data entry into SFDC for Platts quote creation of large subscriptions and manage opportunity as part of the quote process
• This role is responsible for all global orders, new, amendments and renewals, with an emphasis on Global majors, Strategic Customers, Large Regional Customer & highly complex orders for order resolution
• Track status of cases to ensure smooth transaction processing from quote creation to fulfillment
• Monitor escalations from Order Management to sales. Gather response or clarity from sales for prompt completion
• Assist sales with client resolutions to questions concerning products, billing, account/contract status, change of address, cancellation requests, refund requests, and all pertinent queries
• Provide the highest level of contract management support to Platts Sales, regularly attend Sales Pipeline planning meeting & report subscription status on key accounts both written & verbally as needed.
• 100% adherence to SFDC/Zuora/Oracle ecosystem and adoption of all service procedures that provides Platts and the business partners with comprehensive and actionable solutions-oriented metrics.
• Meet or exceed business SLA’s and business process requirements through effective prioritization, timely problem resolution & follow all prioritization instructions
• Work across Platts organization to resolve any sales contract management issues in a timely manner
• Generate required contractual documents (SA, MSA, Affiliates Rider etc.) ensuring compliance with Platts pricing and legal rules as needed
• Processes monthly renewals per policy and communication to Sales Team
• Reconcile Renewal Pricing for Sales subscription review: Apply business renewal rules – YoY price adjustments & analytics
• Contribute to regular review, suggestions, collaboration & updating of all processes & workflows within the department
• Document all activities, communication and progress in SFDC
• Provide information as needed for audit as required
• Completes other assignments as required and/or assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience.
• 3 - 4 years of related work experience or related degree.
• Customer service experience or working in fast paced environment with Sales Organization
• Excellent English speaking skills required (oral and in written)
• Advanced Excel Skills is required
• Work overtime as needed during the month end close.
• Flexible schedule to meet important deadlines.
• Occasional work on Manila Holidays may be required
• Amenable to work in Pasig Office [Temporary WFH setup until further notice]
• Flexible schedule is being implemented (EMEA and US hours)
• Excellent MS Office skills – including strong Excel skills
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID: 283452
Posted On: 2023-03-12
Location: Pasig City, Philippines