Location:Site-3 - Prasad Technology Park Pvt Ltd, #97, Road # 2, EPIP, Whitefield, Bengaluru, KARNATAKA 560066 INDIA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
- Job Profile: Teamcenter developer for Interiors sites to support on Teamcenter Product V11.x/V14.x – Configuration, Customization, Upgrade, Migration and Site consolidation activities.
- Job Description: The nature of work shall involve direct interaction with Business unit key stakeholders to understand and document the business requirements, study the existing Engineering business process at Business unit and configure/ build optimal solutions to enhance existing Engineering Change workflow process, enhance existing custom reports/ Rich client customizations, support Business unit with User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Troubleshoot and fix issues, coordinate with IT team to deploy solutions in Test/ Production Environment, and prepare the needed Project documentation per Audit norms. Additional support is also required on a need basis with the ongoing Data Migration & TC upgrade projects.
- Mandatory Skill sets:
- Strong knowledge on Teamcenter 11/14 – Product Configuration
- BMIDE and Data model configuration/customization (Extensions)
- Strong experience in ITK, Rich client and SOA based customization.
- Strong experience in workflow development with custom handlers
- Good experience in Active workspace client and server customization
- Exposure on Data Migration & Site consolidation tools
- Familiar with Teamcenter Upgrade process
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar program.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease program.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms