To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company. If you believe in bringing companies and customers together, in business as the greatest platform for change, in creating a more equitable and sustainable future for all – well, you’re in the right place. Through our #1 CRM, Customer 360, we help companies blaze new trails and connect with their customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world.
Salesforce is hiring experienced and passionate people to join our fast growing Technical Support Team in Dublin. You’ll be the first to volunteer when a customer needs immediate technical assistance, wrapping our customers in a cloak of friendliness while you put out their fires with a flood of technical expertise.
A proficiency in German language in addition to English is required.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by promptly and accurately resolving customer inquiries, including complex technical issues, via phone, email, and chat.
- Leverage your strong technical aptitude to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve various platform-related issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve customer pain points, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Maintain and expand your knowledge of the Salesforce platform, keeping up to date with the latest features, tools, and best practices.
- Contribute to the growth of our knowledge base by creating and updating documentation, writing articles, and sharing insights with the team.
- Participate in training sessions and team meetings, actively engaging in continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer-facing technical support role, preferably in the software or technology industry.
- Strong customer service orientation, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Adept at learning new technologies and staying up to date with industry trends.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms is a plus, but not required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.