>>THIS IS A 2ND SHIFT POSITION WITH THE HOURS OF 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM MONDAY - FRIDAY<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Are you ready to apply your data entry talents and customer service skills to an overall mission that ensures the safety and security of thousands of commercial properties?
We’re hiring Data Entry Specialists to join our growing team of professionals at the Siemens Central Monitoring Station in Irving, Texas. In this role you will report to the Station Manager and work on a team of detail-oriented specialists who stand-up and maintain the critical account information for customers who rely upon Siemens for their Fire, Security, Video and other, alarm monitoring requirements. You will handle incoming and outgoing calls to both customers sites and Siemens Field Technicians across the United States to ensure that accounts are properly configured, and alarms are reporting as required. You will be an integral part of the life & safety solution for thousands of commercial customers. The Central Monitoring Station is a component piece of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) Digital Service Center (DSC) based in Austin, Texas.
- Handle all aspects of scheduled customer account maintenance and service
- Respond to same-day requests for account stand-up and/or maintenance
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls in support of this mission.
- Conduct extensive data entry to populate required fields for accounts.
- Generate reports in response to customer demands.
- Process SAP work orders as required.
- Cross-training and other duties as assigned.
- Work overtime as assigned
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, with emphasis on Outlook and Excel
- Good Communications Skills, both written and oral
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work daily
- Attention to detail
- Significant experience in a customer-facing service role
- Knowledge of security and fire panels signals and reporting
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Extensive experience with fire and security panels signals and reporting
- Previous experience with Service Business Network (SBN) software
- Operational knowledge of access control systems (CCure, DSX or AMT (WeBRIX)
- Experience as an operator or data entry specialist at a Central Monitoring Station
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime available as required
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.