Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
SAP HANA Engineering Manager will be working with an Engineering team in an Agile environment. Responsibilities include delivering quality solutions through analyzing, coding and testing. You will partner with architects to lead solutions, establishing clear requirements.
Through a combination of strong business understanding, and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, you will lead the discovery and conceptual design work required to translate business vision into solutions and features.
- Familiarity with new tools available within SAP S/4HANA
- Lead business requirements discussions with the customer to implement S/4 HANA solution
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise information technology efforts, including the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services
- Provide solutions to technical issues and be responsible for meeting project schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements
- Technical Lead will increase the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed, support the delivery of quality solutions, and assist management in meeting strategic programs
- Participate in the technical design review process to ensure technical designs.
- Coordinate technical tasks and work effort
- Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support
- Lead technical teams
- Identifies and communicates risks to the business
- Contributes in defining new business requirements
- Performs as a mentor on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team
- Performs research and analysis on new technology and business practices with the team
- Align solutions within the overall IT strategy
- Assures best practices are defined and followed
- Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible
- Implement Agile methodologies to ensure project success
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with SAP configuration experience with at least 4 full SAP system implementations
- Explain the impact of the proposed solution on business and its ability to address requirements
- Mediate conflicting requirements of the various partners. Guide teams to assess feasibility of new requirements
- Prioritize the product/solution requirements to lead creation of Minimum viable Product (MVP) to meet the core requirements
- Identify areas for product enhancements, new features and updates based on customer requirements/ feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of user stories for complex requirements across the domain (For agile methodology).
- Direct and guide scoping for epics and user stories, make decisions on trade-offs.
- Assess gaps/ updates/ modifications between the customer/business expectations and the existing product/solutions.
- Classify the requirements into applicable types.
- Experience in providing subject matter expertise in all aspects of finance business process area using SAP SD module and FI-CO modules.
- 5+ years of SAP S4 HANA implementation experience across lifecycle of SAP implementation in SAP R2R , FI-CA and FSCM Modules
- Knowledge in SAP FSCM areas such as Credit Management, Dispute management and Collections Management.
- SAP HANA 2.0 configuration, architecture, reporting/visualization, predictive analytics and data/solution modelling.
- 4 to 7 years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience working with business teams and working with business processes to fulfill customer needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Must have a business operations mindset to ensure the requisite process steps are followed to accomplish business tasks
- Database knowledge and experience with database query tools and languages
- Comfortable being able to multitask and manage time well.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills to determine issues and resolutions, and must be organized
- Must be able to work independently with various teams within the group, and prioritize tasks, and be able to raise issues appropriately for management action
- Strong teamwork, communication, and presentation skills
- Prior demonstrated experience with business analysis, requirements and data gathering
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders on a high visibility project
- Strong desire to elicit, simplify, organize and manage requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Certifications in SAP S/4 a plus
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).