- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working on main interconnects, DMA, controllers, and power management.
- Experience capturing design specification in a temporal assertion language such as SVA or PSL.
- Master's degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficiency with scripting languages, such as Python.
- Knowledge of and experience working with one or more formal verification tools, such as JasperGold, VC Formal, Questa Formal, or 360-DV.
- Understanding of formal verification algorithms.
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
Our mission at Google System Infrastructure is to build the best cloud in the world for Google services and for Google Cloud customers, by solving real world business challenges of performance, cost, and scale, utilizing unique hardware, software, and system solutions. To better serve the rapidly evolving cloud needs, Google is establishing a team in Israel to develop custom chips for servers. In this role, you'll perform formal verification of design properties of complex ASIC designs. You will collaborate closely with design and verification engineers to define meaningful properties that capture the design intent of a logic block and constraints on its input stimulus. You'll also help define and improve design and verification methodologies that allow you to achieve formal verification closure.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Plan the formal verification strategy and create the properties and constraints for complex digital design blocks.
- Utilize formal property verification tools combined with formal verification closure techniques to verify properties.
- Resolve difficult to verify properties. Contribute improvements to methodologies to enhance formal verification results.
- Architect and implement reusable formal verification components.