Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
The Everett Clinic, a close-knit team that has been long-respected in Western WA is looking for a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join our team of 15+ psychiatric providers.
Our Psychiatry team is seasoned and diverse to include physicians and advanced nurse practitioners trained in Adult and Child Adolescent Psychiatry. Our dedicated staff and care teams support your practice, allowing you to focus on patient care while they handle prior authorizations, medication refills, insurance, billing, and so much more. With part-time or full-time schedules, we help you create your ideal work life balance with a hybrid, a 4-day work week option, and built-in administrative time. Our clinician team provides coverage for each other, so you never have to worry when you’re out of the office. Your patients will have full access to internal individual and group psychotherapies. Your practice is supported by medical assistants and case management for behavioral crises, care coordination, and social determinants of health. TEC patients benefit from our integrated medical services from primary care, medical subspecialists, and Walk-in Clinics. We strive for innovation, offering opportunities to work in a Collaborative Care or Value Based Care model, along with other opportunities for professional development.
As a psychiatrist at The Everett Clinic you will experience
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best
- A robust healthcare system: Behavioral Health 35+ therapists, case management, Psychiatry, Urgent Care, primary care and subspecialty care, and two contracted hospitals are located within a 5-mile radius
- Flexible schedule with 4 day work week and remote, in-person, and hybrid schedule options
- Epic EMR
- Outpatient Behavioral Health/Psychiatry in a multi-specialty group setting
- Large, built-in primary care network with Adult and Child Psychiatrists
- 30/60 min schedule templates with built in admin time | Average of 15-20 patients per day, depending on schedule
- Very limited call: evening and weekend phone call only, 1 week a quarter with triage support
- A skilled team of MAs, Case Managers and Behavioral Health Therapists who work together to provide excellent care for our patients
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Completion of a Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited college/university
- Unrestricted WA License
- Current DEA
- 1+ years working in a Behavorial Health or Psychiatry role
- Ability to conduct telephonic and video visits as needed by the business
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $85,000 to $167,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.