Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem-solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2023
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
- Administer Financial Reporting for client such as Operational Readiness Report, Notification report, Spending Report and ad hoc analysis requested by the client. Reports are compiled monthly, quarterly, and annually. This position will be based out of our client site.
- Analyze on call (O&M) and financial metrics and maintain all excel database including assets
- Track and process billing approvals, invoices, and payments by the client.
- Create and present financial and safety results to upper management and to the client
- Examine on call subcontractor invoice and then produce invoice to the client monthly
- Create safety forms and track results
- Transfer financial journal entries monthly
- Develop and maintain SharePoint document catalogs, access, and dashboard
- Create purchase requisition orders (material and subcontractors) for On Call notifications.
- Act as liaison between Customers, PMs, Specialists, Sales Executives, Engineering, and the finance team.
- Representative to IT department for IP, ports, and switch information requested by the PMs.
- Backup duties for SPOC, Single Point of Contact when they are not available
- Facilitate Annual Compliance training and communicate deadlines for all client requested trainings. Provide documentation to the client for all said trainings.
- Documentation Specialist for maintaining records of important information
- Generate meeting notes for projects as assigned by Program Manager
- Coordinate Events for the Operations Team.
- Determine and Coordinate PM sites for the client
- Aid with power queries on projects
- Other duties as assigned
Education, and Experience:
- Preferred education: Associate degree or higher.
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required.
- Experience successfully supporting an organization's operations that are similar to Siemens’s Building Technology branch, operations department.
- Construction project-support experience preferred
- Detail Oriented and strong Organization Skills
- Presentation Skills – Develop and present financial and safety results to peers, management, and to the client.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft suite of applications:
o Excel including understanding Pivot tables and potential VBA and power queries
o Power Bi develop and maintain basic dashboards
o Word – able to take coherent project notes and draft/edit any documents for the client
o PowerPoint – create PowerPoint decks with financial and safety information.
o SharePoint – basic understanding on how to create SharePoint document structure and managing access to maintaining home page and updating data
o Forms – Ability to create survey forms from One Page, Adobe or other application where required
This job is based in Cypress, California. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
The base salary range for this position in Cypress, CA is $71,550 - $141,680.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.