About Siemens Smart Infrastructure – Electrification & Automation:
The Electrification & Automation (EA) Business Unit offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. Our comprehensive portfolio meets the growing technical requirements of today’s and tomorrow’s intelligent infrastructure requirements!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability for more than 165 years. Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst for our Electrification & Automation (EA) Business Unit, focused on performance controlling/financial planning and analysis. EA has built a great team over the past 5 years resulting in year after year growth and performance with a positive outlook for the future. Come be a part of this team! The EA portfolio spans factories, product, system, service and solution business. You will report directly to the EA Performance Controller and alongside recurring performance controlling tasks such as month-end and forecast activities, you will also support driving transparency on critical business topics through digital tools like Tableau. In this position, you will have an ample opportunity to bring great value directly to the business. This position offers the chance for you to grow, contribute and learn as far as your growth mindset takes you.
As Sr. Financial Analyst you will support the business on multiple levels; the tasks include but are not limited to:
- Be the driver of digitalization initiatives and change management activities to drive the digital financial future of EA
- Push usage of machine learning, robotics process automation and artificial intelligence tools to support business processes
- Create senior management level presentations and commentary on the financial performance of the business
- Support the rollout of the planning and analytics tool, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), to the BU
- Handle forecasting and budgeting requirements of the BU
- Provide transparency to BU financials
- Provide sound and qualified analysis and judgment on the performance of the business
- Be able to spot early warning signs, both positive and negative, on business performance
- Continuous improvement measure identification, implementation and tracking
- Bringing value to the business each day
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
All qualified candidates must have at least 6 years of experience inclusive of:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or finance required
- Proficient with MS Office, SAP, salesforce.com, Tableau, KNIME – additional digitalization tools are a plus
- Strong sense of ownership for process improvements and internal digitalization of processes, ideally with prior exposure to data analysis
- Solid business acumen and ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environmentHighly developed analytical skills and detail-orientation
- Team orientation with “we can do it” mentality
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Continuous interest in business topics
In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of flexible PTO, a matching 401K plan, stock share match, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave and so much more.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for professional growth & development and our company's success. We strive to transform the everyday for our customers, employees and society by:
Trusting and empowering our leaders to act as owners, directing their teams and innovating to succeed.
Communicating openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.
Recognizing individual and team achievements frequently
Our focus on investment in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.