- Identify and provide order information for the procurement and replacement of broken or defective parts.
- Safely install new components and make all necessary repairs and adjustments for operation in diverse conditions.
- Make recommendations for spare part inventory levels based on experience and knowledge of equipment, work order history, and service experience.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance duties in accordance with assignments generated through a CMMS schedule.
- Continuously improve process and reduce costs through the submission and completion of suggestions using the 3i process.
- Volunteer to work outside of standard productive hours to ensure that equipment is operating and that the customer’s needs are met.
- Work closely with team members to complete group projects and repairs as needed.
- Demonstrate an ability to sustain a high level of productivity through the completion of multiple daily assignments and tasks.
- Interface with CMMS system pertaining to MWO management.
- Upkeep maintenance records (e.g. issued tools, preventive maintenance, event logs, work requests etc).
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Perform other work as directed by Supervision.
- Associates degree in related field plus 3 years of experience in an industrial maintenance type environment
- Or 5 years industrial maintenance work type experience with strong industrial electrical controls emphasis.
- Experience: Industrial maintenance environment working with 480V / 3 phase preferred.
- Specialized Training: Electrical Qualified to work in a control panel
- Knowledge: Shop math; blueprint and schematic reading; PLC; control logic; and mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and welding concepts.
- Skills: Troubleshooting, use of mechanical/electrical/measuring tools; and intermediate computer skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs , and push/pull/slide heavy material
- Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
- Other: Must be at least 18 years of age
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.