For 175 years, Siemens has been an integral provider of infrastructure, electrification, and transportation solutions in the United States. Open new lines and increase capacity, cut costs, and link networks: high-performance, innovative Rail Electrification meets all the expectations of Rail Infrastructure operators today. It's a central component of the end-to-end networked digital infrastructure of tomorrow. We offer products and services extending along the entire Rail Electrification value chain to improve the quality of everyday life for millions worldwide.
We seek to hire a Commercial Project Manager/Project Controller in Pittsburgh, PA, Jacksonville, FL, or Louisville, KY, to support exciting software projects! You will be fully responsible for the commercial and financial management through the project execution as you collaborate with internal and external partners.What your day-to-day will look like:
- Experienced in managing projects by creating bookings, setting up project WBS structure, budget, and monitoring project financial status based on planned delivery schedule
- Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling, reconciliation of project cash flow, and routine deviation analysis using SAP.
- Implement and drive measures to use opportunities to improve project performance (claims management and variation management)
- Monitor and communicate trends, assess implications, and develop practical strategies project-related.
- Ability to lead the admin side of given projects such as invoicing, booking, and monitoring/controlling budget spending in procurement
- Work with cross-functional teams (Project Managers, Legal, Operations, Procurement, Engineering, HR, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity on bids proposals and ongoing projects.
- Recommend, implement, and report on financial and operating performance benchmarks.
- Assist in producing and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements to determine key drivers impacting the Company's performance.
- Desire to work in an agile entrepreneur's environment, take the given ownership, work with the team closely, and bring the assigned tasks and projects to success,
- Proven experience with financial planning, accounting, and finance
- Bachelor's degree required, with a major in Finance, Economics, Business, or Accounting preferred; CPA, MBA, or MS a plus.
- Manufacturing sector experience and exposure to general accounting and cost accounting are preferred.
- Advanced analytical abilities, financial modeling, and strong Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP a plus)
- Strong business modeling skills
- Ability to provide strategic insight through the use of financial metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and handle challenging deadlines
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!Why you'll love working for Siemens:
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1
- Each team member is accountable for making decisions, solving problems, and taking actions contributing to long-term impact and financial success.
- We do the right thing. We stand for green innovations and meaningful solutions with an impact on customers, ecosystem partners, society, and the environment.
- We are front-runners in digitalization and building platforms. Therefore, we are hiring ambitious forward-thinkers who want to have a real impact.
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them. Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Pittsburgh, PA, Louisville, KY, or Jacksonville, FL, is $71,300 - $132,500.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.