Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We're looking for a Lead Product Designer to join the JSM Design Team, designing solutions that reimagine how internal employees find help within their organisation
Your future team
You'll be a member of an accomplished team of Product and Content Designers, all motivated by the mission to help teams find the support and knowledge needed to solve their problems - whether it be asynchronously, or in real-time using conversational channels and AI.
Your team will work on a product which reimagines the employee experience of reaching out to another team for help within an organisation. This is an exciting, high priority product space with plenty of room to flex your design skills and influence the future direction of this important support channel.What you'll do
- Dive into the pixels and create the vision for our Help Center, while planning and driving work forward with your team. This is an exciting, multi-faceted project requiring an accomplished visual designer with adjacent skills in information architecture, interaction design, and a systems approach to interface design.
- Make a substantial impact at scale. We have more than 10M users all around the world, and teams both large and small depend on our software to do their work. As a lead designer you will be involved in everything from problem definition to research through to UI implementation.
- Ownership and autonomy across the entire design process. As a lead you will not just design individual features, you'll define the long-term strategy of an exciting and important areas of our business.
- Collaborate with some of the smartest (and nicest) people in the industry. Day-to-day you'll work within a diverse product team, collaborating with Engineers, Product Managers, Content Designers, Marketing Experts, and Analysts.
- Be a true champion for our users. We take design seriously, and following one of our core values, ("Don't F the Customer") we’re on a mission to become an experience-led company. We want to make our customers love how easily our products help them.
- Contribute to a vibrant team culture, inspiring a team of diverse talents to do the best work of their life. Some days this might be something fun and social. On other days you may mentor another designer on how to increase the impact of their work.
- You will report into an Experience Design Manager in JSM
- Professional UX/product design experience, implementing user-centred design methods and best practices to design impactful solutions to challenging problems
- Passion for story-telling, the ability to bring design direction to life with compelling narrative
- Experience balancing customer needs with business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- The ability to measure success with qualitative and quantitative methods
- Mentor, grow and support a team of designers
- A high level of proficiency designing with tools such as Figma
- Domain knowledge in service management or customer support processes. An understanding of how support teams create and deliver knowledge to their employees and customers.
- Understanding of AI powered conversational experiences and how these tools are used in the context of support.
- Experience in consumer-facing design - an understanding of how customers can offer top tier support experiences to increase customer loyalty
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team