Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative Electric Vehicle (EV) charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption.
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!
Siemens eMobility solutions include AC and DC chargers deployed in all 50 states that range from in-home chargers to depots to charging infrastructure systems that power electrified bus lines in some of the largest cities in the country.
Analyzes and designs work systems in order to support general adherence to agreed standards, in order to ensure humanely and economical production and drives continuous improvement topics.
- Plans equipment layout, workflow, and accidental prevention measures, and the respective processes and guidelines of production.
- Contributes to budget development, and ensures adherence to agreed budgets in Industrial Engineering.
- Develops and Implements performance measurement and improvement initiatives.
- Performs inspections and investigations, and analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences.
- Plans, proposes and implements improvements projects on site or unit level, sets the respective targets, budgets and personnel resources, and steers the overall project process.
- Liaises with other engineering functions or external vendors or service providers, and constantly monitors and approves respective services and work deliveries.
- Manages overall ramp-up phase of new production & test equipment, or production launch of new products. and ensures life cycle support.
- Ensures process documentation, and trains related manufacturing or maintenance staff.
- Conducts time and motions studies and derives time standards for production calculations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- 3-5 years experience in industrial engineering, focused on made to order solutions
- Manufacturing experience is a must
- Electrical wiring experience is required, preferably with batteries or medium voltage power supply
- Proven ability to work with multiple departments both domestically and globally
- Ability to travel up to 25%, international travel may be needed on occasion
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Experience working in CAD or other equivalent schematic programs
- SAP or other large ERP system usage
- Ability to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We strive to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society by:
- Trusting and empowering our leaders to act as owners, directing their teams, and innovating to succeed.
- Communicating openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.
- Recognizing individual and team achievement frequently and effectively.
- Our focus on investment in our team members, offering a wide array of internal and external development opportunities.
- Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of flexible PTO, a matching 401K plan, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave, potential for hybrid remote work, and so much more.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.