Siemens Large Drives Applications is looking for a dynamic Order Controlling Manager that will lead our Order Controlling team in our New Kensington, PA, factory. This includes end to end controlling for orders, including execution and financial oversight.Responsibilities:
- Participate in Order Handover Meetings.
- Ensure accurate Sales Order Creation in SAP.
- Track project execution end to end, participate in Project reviews.
- Ensure accurate Billing process.
- Participate in Project pipeline reviews.
- Own Revenue and Order Margin forecast process.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and development to a team of financial professionals.
- Troubleshoot and resolves semi-complex problems
- Apply SAP and software packages to automate and advance processes.
- Lead internal department budget.
- Support NCC reporting process improvements.
- Conduct financial reviews, for balance sheet and P&L impacts.
- Partnering with the operations group on daily activities to supervise projects and their financial impacts.
- Experience in Finance and Order Management related roles.
- Have 5+ years of related managerial experience including building trust with upper management is preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects with effective implementation
- Digital literacy required including SAP (or MRP system) and analytical tools (Excel)
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment is a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related technical field or business studies
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the every day. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.