At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Need another reason to apply? Check out these 8 reasons to join Stryker's engineering team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/8-reasons-to-join-strykers-engineering-team
Who we want:
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcome
and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations
Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Champions talent development. A manager who focuses on maximizing the ability, potential and contributions of themselves and others. Fosters an environment where people can excel through developing, coaching and rewarding performance
What you will do:
- Manage all facets of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing involving embedded devices, Web and Mobile based Applications.
- Perform attacks and identify vulnerabilities on interfaces like USB, WiFi. Ethernet etc.
- Perform manual and automated security code review for complex Desktop, Web and Mobile applications to identify security flaws.
- Leverage DevSecOps to embed security testing into all phases of SDLC.
- Provide support/inputs in issue remediation.
- Prepare Test Plans and Test Reports to support test activities
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor’s in Software/Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 3-7 years of hands-on experience in Vulnerability and Penetration Testing using tools like Kali, Nessus, Burpsuite, Qualys etc.
- Experience in automation of routine tasks using tools like Jenkins and/or scripting languages such as PowerShell, Ruby or Python.
- Understanding of Cloud based environments like Azure and AWS.
- At least one professional certification like ECSA Practical/CPENT/LPT/OSCP/OSWE/OSCE or similar involving practical exams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com