- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in system design/API, programming language including data structures and algorithms, machine learning basics
- Experience working with the Google ads network and e-commerce products
- Understanding of backend infrastructure concepts (e.g., cache, memory management), mobile app operating system, mobile app data analytics product and ability to debug issues using debug log
- Ability to interpret data to influence across cross-functional stakeholders in gTech and Engineering organisations and communicate technical problems to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug tagging issues on websites using developer tools (e.g., Chrome DevTools)
In this role, you will work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. You will provide quality customer care to Advertisers and Business teams, managing challenges for Google advertiser base on Display, YouTube, Google Analytics, Shopping, Google Marketing Platform (GMP), and Mobile/Apps. You will resolve sensitive and complex issues across Google Ads products, identifying patterns of issues for business and customers, partnering with Product Operations and Engineering to resolve product issues, and managing complex issues to resolution to enhance the customer experience.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Prioritize and deliver customer service, advanced troubleshooting and resolving complex bugs from internal Sales teams and Google advertisers
- Engage with cross-functional partners, including Sales, Engineering and Product teams, to build automation frameworks to detect and prevent product bugs/issues
- Prototype and develop tools to enable the troubleshooting of customer issues and queries to facilitate troubleshooting of standard use cases
- Collaborate with Engineering teams on infrastructure launches