As a change manager at Esri you will play a key role in ensuring internal marketing projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. Your focus will be on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technology, along with advancing our marketing organization as an insights-driven organization.
In this role you will be create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance. You will work to drive faster adoption, higher utilization, and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.Responsibilities
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities, strategies, and plans that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance
- Map, assess, document, optimize, and drive adoption of marketing processes to provide best practices to enable marketing teams
- Support communication efforts by designing and developing communication plans
- Write communications to inform the teams of updates and plans throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Assess the change impact by conducting impact analysis and assessing change readiness
- Support project managers and campaign owners in integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Train teams on various products and processes
- Build training plans, guides, and videos
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- 5 years of working experience in managing large-scale change initiatives and a bachelor's degree in business, communications, computer science, marketing, or related field; or 3 years of working experience in managing large-scale change initiatives and a master's degree
- A solid understanding of change management principles and methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience building training manuals and video tutorials
- Experience in providing in-person and virtual training
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Change management certification (Prosci preferred)
- Knowledge of Adobe solutions, Workfront, Camtasia, and WalkMe
- Experience in marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing fundamentals
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $74,880.00 - $150,280.00.
Sign up to connect with companies that trust you to work wherever you work best.Register Now, be first in line
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.