What You'll Do
- Collaborate with technical managers, business and source quality assurance analysts, senior architecture resources, application owners and users, and senior project stakeholders to understand and design complex technical solutions.
- Collaborate with senior architecture resources to create application architecture design.
- Direct detailed technical designs driven by thorough understanding of business problems and requirements.
- Lead teams delivering high quality solutions with a critical eye on non-functional requirements that drive our data platform.
- Work diligently in an agile methodology through supporting tools.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Education level: Bachelors in Computer Science, Information technology, or equivalent experience.
- Year of Experience: 10 to 12 years
- Specific skills:
- High Proficiency with Core Java (8,11+)
- High Proficiency with JDBC
- High Proficiency with Angular or other similar Client Side technology (eg; React)
- High Proficiency with Rest Service Development
- High Proficiency with Application Servers (functionality)
- Proficient with AWS Native Application Development and Native Technologies including but not limited to: Batch, Lambda, Glue, Cloudformation/Terraform, RDS/Postgres, EC2, Cloudfront, and ECS.
- Proficient with Oracle PL/SQL Procedural development skills
- Proficient with Oracle SQL Query Performance Tuning
- Working Knowledge of Java EE
- Working Knowledge of Jboss Server or Websphere or other Application Container
- Working Knowledge of XML including schema and parser.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, team-based environment.
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills with business and technical teams
- Experience with common CI/CD & Development Tooling (eg; Gitlab, Sonarqube, Whitesource, Jira)
- Experience in Agile methodology
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Total Rewards. Monetary, beneficial and developmental rewards!
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidential and Professional Counselling and Consulting.
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
S&P Global Mobility provides invaluable insights derived from unmatched automotive data, enabling our customers to anticipate change and make decisions with conviction. Our expertise helps them to optimize their businesses, reach the right consumers, and shape the future of mobility.
Headquartered in New York, S&P Global (Nasdaq: SPGI) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID: 282104
Posted On: 2023-10-04
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India